This loaf tasted delicious and had a great height, but it was just a little too big for the pot, so kind of caved in on itself whilst it baked.
It's a shame, because I think this would have been a beautiful loaf but was just hindered by a lack of room to expand.
The building blocks...
I started this bake on 25 June by feeding my room-temperature starter at 8.45am and leaving that to feed for a few hours before mixing the flour and water to autolyse at 12.45pm.
I then added the ripe starter and salt at 1.30pm with four stretch-and-folds up to 3.30pm. I then covered the dough and left it to bulk rise for four hours and 45 minutes at room temperature.
At 8.15pm, I pre-shaped the dough and left it to bench rest for 30 minutes before laminating and forming into a boule and placing into the banneton and into the fridge overnight.
12 hours later at 8.30am, I pre-heated the oven and baked at 9.20am.
On the whole, I was pretty chuffed with this. Like I say, it definitely had a bit of trouble getting into the Dutch Oven as it was wider than the width of the pot. But it had a really good, square rise and when sliced open, you could see it had an excellent crumb structure. It also tasted really great.